Welcome to Brixham Theatre
Our COVID Safety policy.
It is always the intention of the theatre to provide a secure and safe experience for yourselves, and equally for our volunteer staff. The theatre has been approved by the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation scheme as conforming to all best practice regarding anti-COVID precautions. This is a nationally recognised certification specifically designed for theatres.
We will always follow Government guidelines where they exist. Plan B measures are no longer being enforced. However, the World Health Authority remains very much of the view that basic precautions should still be followed. Therefore we ask that you note the following when booking with us:-
- As we are in an enclosed space, we would ask that you wear a face covering unless eating, drinking, or you are exempt.
- Allow plenty of time. The theatre will be opened an hour, and the auditorium 30 minutes, before each performance.
- Be aware and keep your distance as much as is possible when entering, leaving or moving around.
- Wash hands and use the provided hand sanitiser.
- QR codes are posted around the building should you wish to check in using that system.
We will amend this policy as necessary to address changing circumstances.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Trustees Brixham Theatre CIO.
Brixham Theatre Movie Night - 15th June
We are showing The Rocky Horror Picture Show at our next Movie Night.